Turn any room into a stylish and functional guest room with the Leah Twin Sleep Chair. Its sleek profile is perfect for smaller spaces, yet it opens up to become a super comfortable twin bed, complete with a Supreme ComfortTM quilted innerspring mattress measuring 5.5 thick. By day, this sleeper is a true beauty too, with curving rolled arms, welt trim and a patented ComfortCore® cushion that provides optimum support for a long or short sit. Includes one 18 accent pillow.
To optimize appearance, fluff cushions and pillows often to retain shape. Rotate cushions for even wear. Vacuum frequently or lightly brush with non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to remove dust and grime. More in-depth cleaning is specific to the cleaning code for your choice of cover.
- Stylish and versatile sleeper
- Curving rolled arms
- Elegant welt trim
- Patented ComfortCore® seat cushion
- Includes one 18 accent pillow
- Includes standard Supreme ComfortTM quilted innerspring mattress
- Twin mattress dimensions 71.5 L x 32 W x 5.5 H
- Recommended twin sheet size 66 x 96 (approx.)
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
|Handcrafted in North America
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Cushions
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||54W x 38.5D x 38H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.